Bhutan travel information for first time visitors.
- Bhutan Tourism policy is based on High value, Low volume
From January 2014 the fixed daily tariff of US$ 200 per person per night was raised as per the Bhutan Government announcement to US$ 250 per person per night. The surcharges remains unchanged.
2. Cancellation policy tour payment:
- 50% refund if tour is cancelled within 60 days from the start of the tour.
- 25% refund if tour is cancelled within 45 days from the start of the tour. No refund if tour is cancelled less than 30 days from the start of the tour. Airfare:
- 100% refund if air ticket is cancelled within 90 days from the start of the tour,
- 50% refund air fare is cancelled within 60 days from the start of the tour.
- 25% refund air fare is cancelled within 30 days from the start of the tour.
- No refund for tickets is cancelled less than 30 days from the start of the tour.
3. What’s included on the tariff!
- Imported Japanese/Korean car with driver.
- Fluent English speaking cultural gui
- Accommodating in Bhutan 3 star resorts/hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All three meals with evening tea.
- Museum fees, entrance fees etc.
- Road permit / special permits to enter old monasteries.
- Bhutan Royalty of US$65 per night.
- Visa fees US$40.
4. While on trekking tour:
- Dining tent
- Kitchen tent
- Shower tent
- Toilet tent
- Handy shower
- Comfort chair
- Geographic positioning system (GPS)
- Satellite phone
- Portable altitude chamber (PAC)
- Walkie talkie
- Leki poles
- Ice axe
- Hot water bag
- Drinking water bottle
- Trekking cook & waiter
- Trekking horses to carry trek goods and luggage.
5. What is not included in the Tours cost?
- Single Room Supplements
- Donations to Monasteries and Temples
- Alcohol / Beverages
- International Telephone Calls / Internet
- Souvenirs/ Gifts
- Tips for Guide / Driver / Trekking Team
6. Hotels in Bhutan.
The costs of all accommodations are included in tour costs. In the major towns of Thimphu, Paro, and Phuentsholing, Comfortable hotels are available for the visitor.
In smaller towns, modest, but adequate, hotels, lodges and guest houses are readily available. We will ensure that the best available accommodations are arranged for you.
7. Food and drink:
Traditional Bhutanese food is hot and spicy. For our visitors, however, Chinese, Indian, and continental fares are served. Meals are normally served buffet style in the hotels. On trekking tours a trained cook will accompany your group to provide simple but nutritious dishes. All meals while you trek or visit in Bhutan are also included in the daily tour cost.
8. What are the steps to apply for Bhutan Visa?
- Tell us your date of Travel, number of person travelling and kind of tour.
- We will sent you the tour cost and list of Itinerary as per your choice.
- Select the itinerary and confirm the date of Travel.
- Mail us your color passport copy.
- Fill in the Bhutan Visa Form and mail us.
- We will sent you a confirmed Bhutan air ticket.
- Transfer us the full tour payment.
9. When will you receive your Bhutan visa?
After you have followed all the procedures from us like air ticket book, Visa application form and tour payments. we will sent you, your confirmed Bhutan Visa in 2-3 Days or at least a month before your arrival.