Supporting and involving local people
- We recruit and involve local people wherever possible in Bhutan.
- We support and prefer to work directly with local businesses, services and individuals.
- Our supplies and equipment are purchased locally wherever possible.
- We aim to work and treat the traveler, local communities and businesses in a fair and just manner.
- We aim to work with partners who operate their own local initiatives.
- Where it is practical but not intrusive as per the choice of our guests we persuade Traditional Home stay.
- To generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities, improves working conditions and access to the industry.
- We focus on making positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, to the maintenance of the country’s diversity
- We provide more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- We provide access for physically challenged people in Bhutan.
- Helping the needy and organizing Charities in the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Yelha Bhutan Tours has supported and initiated charities in and around the kingdom both independently and with the leading NGOs of the Kingdom of Bhutan for the welfare of the unprivileged monks, nuns, elderly citizens etc by working with numerous projects and charity groups.
We believe that responsible tourism creates better places for people to live and better places to visit.
Organizing Charity in Kingdom of Bhutan